Turn WordPress into maintenance mode and show your visitors a maintenance page.
Show a nice maintenance page to your visitors while you do your maintenance work in the maintenance mode.
With the NGS Maintenance Page plugin you quickly create a maintenance page.
In you define a headline and a small note for your visitors, pick a background a picture or a youtube video and you’re ready to go.
While you clean up your WordPress in the background, install plugins or maybe try a new theme,
your visitors won’t notice much of it. In the maintenance mode, your WordPress website is only accessible
to visitors who are logged into the admin area. All other site visitors will see your maintenance page.
Of course, the WordPress login page and the admin area remain accessible as usual.
A few features
- Displays a site maintenance page to visitors of your website
- Responsive design for easy viewing on different devices
- Can play a Youtube video in the background
- Logged-in users can view the site normally
- The WordPress admin area usable as always
- Unzip the zipfile
- Upload the contents of the zip to the “/wp-content/plugins” directory of your WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Customize your maintenance page through the “Settings/NGS Maintenance Page” menu in WordPress
- Turn on the maintenance mode with a single click
You can download the plugin here
Show some Love
For even more features check out the pro Plugin.
- Restrict access to specific user roles
- Show a countdown
- Set regular maintenance times
- Exclude certain pages from the maintenance mode